Sunday, October 11, 2009

San Francisco Vegan Bake Sale!


sf_vegan_bakesale_v4
Originally uploaded by jennifermf
This Saturday, October 17th, there's going to be a vegan bake sale near the Castro. And if you're in the area, you should come check it out!

The money goes to the Give Me Shelter Cat Rescue. I love kitties so much, and I'm excited to help them with cupcakes! (I have some cupcakes planned! And I'm excited to use my cupcake carrier, which doesn't get nearly enough use.)

You can follow the SF Vegan Bake Sale on twitter for more updates (it sounds like there's going to be a TON of goodies!), and check out Vegansaurus for info, too (and this handy steal-able image, and a black and white version, for plastering all over the place).

Rumor has it there will be vegan cannoli, too. And zomg, if I don't get a vegan cannoli, I will CRY. I will simply cry.

So, come to the bake sale. But save me a cannoli. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am seriously considering a flight to sf for this.

Jennifer said...

if you do, let me know! i promise to give free cupcakes to anyone who flies in specifically for this bake sale. ;)